----- this product has been discontinued, contact us for more information -----
The Bulk SDBLK5 Cassette is filled with the same great ink as our standard BLK5 cartridges but at a much larger capacity for large scale coding needs.
With a volume of 400ml of ink, its capacity is more than 10 times the volume of a standard Rotech thermal inkjet cartridge and in turn means you purchase ink much less often, and you never need to worry about running out of ink on your production line.
Our flagship ink cartridge, the SDBLK5, is our best all-rounder in terms of solvent-based inks for TIJ printers. This ink's deep-black colour makes it perfect for almost any coloured substrate and its outstanding opacity performs well on translucent materials. It has an extended decap time and superior dry time to any other cartridge, minimising errors while coding and marking on your production line.
- Solvent-based ink made to create great adhesion possible on a wide variety of porous and non-porous substrates
- Built-in intelligence supplied from a SmartCard that can not only detect the current ink level in the cartridge in real time, but also refill the cartridge straight from the cassette requiring no operator input
- A multi-supply design so that the cassette can feed into up to four cartridges simultaneously
- Interchangeable cassette while the cartridge continually runs, disruption free
- High resolution prints up to 600 dpi for readable prints of any size
- Out-of-the-box ready with a snap-in snap-out design that makes the cartridge easy for anyone to handle
- Smear, fade and water resistance allows you to never have to worry about the quality of your print - even after a long period of time
PRINTS PER CARTRIDGE
The actual number of prints per cartridge is based upon several factors, all of which can be finely controlled via the operating system of the printer. For example, larger characters naturally require more ink as do formats containing barcodes or graphics. See below for an example print and the number of prints you're likely to get from the cartridge.
Alongside the cost of the ink cassette, there is an additional cost of the replacement cartridge which is required after up to 1.2 litres had passed through the cartridge (every three cassettes).
For information on how to look after your ink cartridges please see here
Operating temperatures of this ink is listed as 15-35°C, you can adjust various parameters where necessary to increase the pre-heat the temperature of the ink for when being used in a particularly cold or low ambient environment, for example.
Please store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight for optimum shelf-life.
Compatibility - the SDBLK5 is compatible with the whole range of Rotech TIJ printers.
Part number: 4375 or 004375