HP solvent-based, black ink cartridge, for use with the Rotech M6 Handheld Thermal Inkjet printer.
The quick-dry formula means the print is protected from unwanted smudges within seconds and, combined with it's adhesion properties you can expect the print to last a lifetime.
Designed for industrial marking and printing applications, this cartridge was built from the ground up to combat some of the common industry challenges. The cartridge is extremely easy to swap out with a new, or different coloured cartridge within seconds so you can print on the fly without having to set up your printer for different applications - no training required.
An anti-leak design prevents the ink from being able to unintentionally drip out of the cartridge, no matter what angle you print at.
In TIJ, the printhead is built directly into the ink cartridge - so every time you change your ink cartridge, you're also changing your printhead, so your operators need not to worry about printer maintenance.
Formulated to print onto non-porous substrates such as most metals, glass and plastics.
- Solvent-based ink offers great adhesion on a wide variety of non-porous substrates including metals, glass and plastics.
- Sharp print quality up to 600dpi
- Capable of intermittent printing with long decap times (up to 60 mins between prints) and an easy-to-wipe print head
- Out-of-the-box ready with a snap-in, snap-out design that makes cartridge changeover simple
- Smear, fade and water resistant - never worry about the quality of your print, even after a long period of time
- 6-month shelf life from manufacture date
- Fast dry times without heat assistance (2-5s)
PRINTS PER CARTRIDGE
The actual number of prints per cartridge is based upon several factors, all of which can be finely controlled via the operating system of the printer. For example, larger characters naturally require more ink as do formats containing barcodes or graphics.
See below for an example print and the number of prints you're likely to get from the cartridge.
For information on how to look after your ink cartridges please see here
Use dry wipes to clean the printhead before capping and storing for prolonged periods of time.
Operating temperatures of this ink is listed as 15-35°C, you can adjust various parameters where necessary to increase the pre-heat the temperature of the ink for when being used in a particularly cold or low ambient environment, for example.
Please store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight for optimum shelf-life.
Compatibility - the JS12 ink cartridge is compatible only with the M6 Handheld TIJ Printer.
PN: 4555 or 004555