- Cost-effective industrial thermal transfer label printer, used in variety of labelling applications requiring frequent format or printer setting changes through use of the intuitive user interface
- Industry use: Healthcare, Transport, Logistics, Retail, Manufacturing, Travel, Leisure
- Reliable and high quality prints: 6 IPS (152mm/s). 203dpi (8 dots/mm)
- Icon based LCD user interface for easy printer setup and control
- Premium durability of a rugged metal frame and cover, and a larger ribbon capacity for long lasting use in demanding environments
Print Technology: Thermal transfer and direct thermal
Print Resolution: 203dpi (8 dots/mm)
Max Print Speed: 6 IPS (152mm/s)
Max Print / Label Width: 4" (104mm)
Ribbon Spec: Max width: 4.3" (110mm). Max length: 300m. Core size: 1" (25.4mm)
Communication: Serial, USB & 10/100 Ethernet
Tear-off media handling for minimal user effort. Requires minimal operator training, thanks to the simple and intuitive design and user interface. Side-loading design eliminates complicated media loading which delays production.
Model Number: ZT23042-T0E200FZ
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year.
Included In Box: Printer, Safety Guide, UK & Euro power cables, User's CD.
DESKTOP AND INDUSTRIAL PRINTERS AT ROTECH
Our 20+ years of coding and marking expertise includes extensive knowledge with Thermal Transfer and Direct Thermal technology. And that knowledge doesn't stop with the printers themselves, despite how many variants there are. We also have a comprehensive understanding on the consumables and accessories that come with the technologies. We work with many of the same leading manufacturers as brands such as Zebra, to supply the best quality ribbons, labels and accessories at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
Being a UK manufacturer and supplier of coding and marking supplies, we also provide only the best customer support. You can count on us to be only one phone call away from a knowledgeable expert that can provide advice or support on any of our solutions.
See what our customers have to say about us here!